• Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
• Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
• Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit & solenoid valve.
• The pressure of water & steam separately controlled by brass safety valves.
• High groups to accommodate large & take out cups. Standard clearance is 130mm & the high group (latté glass) option gives 150mm.
• Hot water & steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the brass valves.
• Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve & high pressure pump.
• Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making with temperature control on each group.
• Highest powered LPG system in the world provides unrivalled output of coffee, hot water & steam.
• Fitted with Piazzo ignition & flame failure device.
• Boiler pressure is controlled by a gas pressure valve set at 1.0 bar, with a low flame adjustment which controls the gas burner. Please note: a 37(LPG) / 30 (BUTANE) mbar gas pressure regulator must be fitted prior to installation of the machine.
Cups Per Hour: 120 Cappuccino/200 Espresso.
Boiler Capacity: 7 litres.